Monday, November 16, 2009

my tetimony of before life, life, and after life.

Bethany Bailey Why are we here You may wonder at times Where did I come from? Why I am here? Where am I going? My belief where we came from is that we lived in pre-mortal life. What is pre-mortal life? It is heaven. We did not have bodies. Then our God created us into a body so that we can be tested to see if we can come back to our God. We are here to be tested of the way we would and will act. If we act in a way that our God is pleased then we will be remembered for it when we die. A way we can live righteously is to obey the ten commandments. Do things for others instead of ourselves. We are going to spirit world or spirit prison depending on how we act. My Testimony of the gospel of the church of Jesus Christ of later day saints. my temstimony of the gospel. I know with all my heart that the church is true i know that Joseph Smith saw God in the name of Jesus Christ amen.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Bethany, for sharing your sweet and straightforward testimony!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive